Bones are important parts of the body. These make your body stay in its shape. You will find that bones will always go through the process of building up and breaking down. When someone gets old, the ability of building up of the bones will decrease.
When you want to keep your bones healthy and in good shape, there are many ways that you can do. But, you have to make sure that you start it in the early of your age. Also, make sure that you follow health life to ensure the health of your bones. In this case, there are two main things that you should do. You should stay in a proper diet and do the exercise.
Related to the proper diet that you should do in your daily life, there are some things that you can do.
1. You should eat foods that contain much calcium. Dairy products like cheese, milk and yogurt are good sources of calcium that you can consume.
2. You should take the calcium supplements from other sources if you cannot consume dairy products.
3. You should eat green vegetables such as spinach and broccoli. Instead of having rich calcium, green vegetables contain substances that will help the body to absorb the calcium.
4. You should consume vitamin D. This can be from the foods that you eat and the supplements that you can buy in the pharmacy. You will find that this vitamin also helps the body in absorbing the calcium. Also, you can spend some times under the sun especially in the morning to allow your body to create vitamin D.
5. You should avoid the excess of sodium and protein in your body. This is because they can increase the amount of calcium that is excreted from the body through feces and urine.
Furthermore, you can keep the health of your bones by doing exercise.