The body is such a wonderful and reliable system. With it, people can go through their lives accomplishing different goals every day. However, the body can also be the most neglected and abused!if not eliminated or purged out, our body will be prone to all kinds of chronic diseases such as premature aging, indigestion, gastric, severe headache, insomnia, fatigue, etc.
One of the most important reasons to understand (and practice) how to detox your body is because of the growing levels of man made chemicals, pollutants and toxins that are flooding the environment every day.
A full body detoxification can truly be a personal cathartic experience.Fortunately, there are some useful body detox tips that can come to the rescue.A body detox program shouldn't be all about suffering and sacrifice. It should be fun, too!
- First, you do make sure that you start the detox while relaxed and when you have a couple days off work. Your body should be relaxed, as this is a big shift. It will take your body some getting used to. This is the first and one of the most important tips.
- This is truly the best thing that you can use for a free detox. Pure water (not tap water, as this contains too many toxins) not only contains various minerals and nutrients that will keep your healthy and keep your body's detox engine ticking over nice and strong, but water is also the main means by which your body removes unwanted toxins from the body.
- Eat Healthy fruits and vegetables.Everyone says it, but it really does have a positive effect on your overall health. Eating these foods will also help your body to detox much more quickly. Foods like Spinach and Broccoli are fantastic colon cleansers too.
- When doing a dry skin rub during a whole body detox, all you need to to do is get a long handled bristle brush that will allow you to brush your entire body. Start with your feet and move up your body, and when you get to your chest, brush towards the heart. Cover every inch of your body in this fun natural body detox act
- Exercise regularly.Simple exercises such as brisk walking, running, swimming, etc. if perform on a regular basis not only will help to strengthen our immune system but also help in detoxification. When you exercise you breathe more deeply which can help oxygenate the cells in our body, this in turn helps our body to detoxify.
- Another good tip is to make sure that you do eat "fresh" raw vegetables and fruits. This goes with juices as well.Do not eat fruits and vegetables that are laden with pesticides, because this will defeat the purpose to rid your body of chemicals and toxins.
- Get a good night's sleep: The body needs time each night to recover from a hard day's work. Getting eight hours of sleep each night will have you feeling fresh every day
- Quit smoking and drinking: Perhaps the easiest way to begin the cleansing process is to avoid things that are known to be harmful, such as tobacco and alcohol, also, Eliminate caffeine addiction: One cup of coffee or tea every morning is fine, but several cups each day will affect sleep patterns and energy levels.
- Herbal Steams. Ever hold your head over boiling water with a towel draped over your hair? Herbal treatments work the same, but have the added benefit of using certain plants with known detox properties. Boil up some today, place a couple of drops of essential oils on your forehead, and get to it!
What these body detox tips really convey is that what is enjoyable at the moment could be harmful in the long run. Create a paradigm shift and tell yourself that getting on a healthy lifestyle can also be pleasurable. Program your mind to believe that a fresh fruit salad is much more delicious than numerous bars of chocolate with nuts and nougat. At the end of the line, you will not only be able to rescue your body but also enjoy life longer.